Friday, September 20, 2024

Celebrate Together with Scrapaholics Chipboard.....

 Today a new design for Schapaholics Chipboard, a design with great chipboard elements like SC Fern Set 1., SC Swirl Frame and SC Celebrate Word Set.
 
All the Chipboard elements I edited with Ranger/Timholtz Distress Ink Scattered Straw and Vintage Photo
 
 For my design paper I used ABstudio the Sewing Bazaar Collection, Flowers and Transfers from 49 and Market and text strips "lots of words" from 3Quarter Designs.
 

     For me the combination Scrapaholics Chipboard and ABstudio is the unique combination, it works very well together. I would like to add a third manufacturer and 9 times out of 10 that is 49 and Market.

 
    The photo I used for this design has been in the closet for a few years, I loved the color combination together and isn't it cute the amount of love those two dogs radiate for each other.

I hope that my design has given you an idea of ​​what you can do with amazing products from Scrapaholics Chipboard, and that you can match these chipboard elements/mini albums and design paper with almost all manufacturers.
 
Thanks for watching, take care and I hope to see you next time.

No comments: