Tuesday, March 26, 2024

Exploring with 3Quarter Designs......

 Hi Crafty Friends!!, Today I want to show you a new design for 3Quarter Designs using an amazing Collection "Falling Leaves". Love the colours and items.

 


    It's not a myth, the colors are really great and what else I can reveal is that the design paper is double-sided. So even more choice of great prints.


    For this design I chose a photo of a Doberman surrounded by autumn leaves. I would like to inform you that this is NOT my Doberman but a photo of a Doberman that I downloaded via Printerest. 

 I hope that my design has given you an idea of ​​what you can do with amazing products from 3Quarter Design, paper collection are a lot of fun to play with.

Thanks for visiting my blog, take care and I hope to see you soon.