Sunday, December 11, 2022

Jingle all the Way with Scrapaholics Chipboard....

 

Hi Crafty Friends!!, Today I want to show you a new design for Scrapaholics Chipboard, for this design I used a beautiful chipboard element SC - Jingle all the way. I painted the chipboard element with Martha Stewart Crafts "Red Satin" acrylic craft paint. I gave this element an extra coat of Martha Stewart Crafts "Glitter" acrylic craft paint, which gave the element extra sparkle. 

For this design I used 2 different Manufacturers as for the design paper on this layout. 

- Surface and the mat under the photo is "Holly Jolly" from ABstudio.

- Elevated surface and underlying flowers are from "Christmas in the            country by Prima Marketing. 

- All the flowers that you can see well and all the elements that have been   cut out are "Holly Jolly" from ABstudio.

 

In addition, for this design I also used organza ribbon, red berries, mini pine cones, plastic micro beats, red acrylic paint and glitter paint.

Some Snapshots :  


     I hope that my design has given you an idea of ​​what you can do with amazing products from Scrapaholics Chipboard, and that you can match these chipboard elements with almost all manufacturers.  Thanks for watching, take care and I hope to see you next time.

1 comment:

Liesbeth said...

Very beautiful design