Wednesday, September 21, 2022

A New Home with Scrapaholics Chipboard......

Today something very different than you are used to from me, namely a card especially for someone who gets a new home. For this design I used the following beautiful chipboard elements; Door #1 and Town Buildings.

    I edited these elements with Satin Acrylic Paint, with a layer of Metallic Wax Bronze Age and Metallic Wax Sweet Rose. 

    The design paper comes from the ABstudio Collections; The Other Side and Unexpected.

    By means of a Prima Marketing Mold and white clay, this great Baroque Frame was created. After the correct drying time, I worked here with white Gesso, Satin Acrylic Paint from FolkArt, a layer of Metallique Wax Bronze Age and a layer of Metallique Wax Sweet Rose. The flowers also come from the Prima Marketing collection.

    With the text strip "use your imagination" I actually want to say that when you see this map you have to use your own imagination to guess the layout of this house.

Some Snapshots :

 

I hope that my design has given you an idea of ​​what you can do with amazing products from Scrapaholics Chipboard, and that you can match these chipboard elements with almost all manufacturers.  Thanks for watching, take care and I hope to see you next time.

1 comment:

Liesbeth said...

Very beautiful card, something different but stunning