Friday, June 10, 2022

Baby Boy Little Angel with Scrapaholics Chipboard..

 

Hi Crafty Friends!, Today I want to show you my latest design for Scrapaholics Chipboard, for this design I used beautiful chipboard elements Roman Clock medium, Baby Boy words.

    I combined the scrapaholics chipboard elements with 1 of the biggest manufacturer from the Scrapbook world "Prima Marketing" - "Flirty Fleur". with lots of flowers, dots stickers and designpaper!!

    A special design for my grandson "Akecheta Kiowa" 4 months old and doing so well. He resembles my youngest daughter Chimène Silvana like 2 drops of water, something so strange that it is almost impossible to understand that your youngest daughter is already a mother herself, while I often think that it was just yesterday that she was still sitting on the counter with a nutalla sandwich.

 The Scrapaholics Chipboard Roman Clock medium a very nice masterpiece, I added this one with acrylic paint, as you can see in the photo, part of the clock has remained white with a touch of black acrylic paint. This gives a different effect than making the clock completely black.

The words Baby, Boy, Little and Angel have kept their original color, with this I want to show you that it is not always just about flowers and backgrounds that the color of a title or words are often also important for a design. 

 

The minty flowers of the Flirty Fleur collectie by Prima Marketing are amazing, I really love them and the combination with de black and grey's are WOW!!


 I finished my design with stickers and dots from the same collectie!!

I hope that my design has given you an idea of ​​what you can do with amazing products from Scrapaholics Chipboard, and that you can match these chipboard elements with almost all manufacturers.  Thanks for watching, see you next time.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

What a beautiful design from your grandioos! What a gorgeous boy❤