Saturday, May 7, 2022

Moments with Passion Garden from Scrapaholics Chipboard...

Hi Crafty Friends!, Today I want to show you my latest design for Scrapaholics Chipboard, for this design I used beautiful chipboard elements such as Moments like this and Pearl Dangle Border.

    I absolutely love Passion Garden, what a beautiful collections, everything can be combined with each other and the colors are great. If you have not yet purchased this collection, this collection is definitely worth having in your range.

 Beside Scrapaholics Chipboard designpaper I also used ABstudio Diva Collection and that combined very well, For this design I used flowers from Prima Marketing, BoBunny and some handmade flowers. The butterfly and leaves are made with a mould from the Prima Marketing collections and painted some parts with Prima Marketing Metallic Accents Semi-Watercolor Paint Set and Prima Marketing Metallic Pastel Accents Semi-Watercolor Paint Set. I painted the Chipboard elements from Scrapaholics Chipboard with Americana Acrylic Paint Punsy Lavender and Martha Stewart Acrylic Glitter Craft Paint.

 It was the first time I used moulds and Acrylic Metallic Paints for my designs and I'm only happy with the butterfly in my design but beside that I hope I gave you enough inspiration to do some amazing projects with the new Passion Garden Collection from Scrapaholics Chipboard. 

I hope to see you soon and thanks for visiting my blog, have a nice day and take care of yourself and your amazing projects!!


1 comment: