Thursday, January 20, 2022

Natural Beauty with Scrapaholics Chipboard.....

Hi Crafty Friends!, Today I want to show you my first design for Scrapaholics Chipboard 2022, for this design I used a beautiful chipboard element Vintage Lace Frame.

      My choice of paper, die-cuts, flowers, rub-on transfers and in the leaves foliage  for this design is 49andMarket "Vintage Artistry Mango Collection", I also used orange glass beads and glass pearl beads.


    I cut the Vintage Lace Frame in half and covered it with orange beads, why cut this in half because I wanted to create a crown because she is my princess. I also played with the heights, making the effect even more prominent.


    I absolutely love the colors of this collection and the flowers wow, I also used orange beads and glass pearls in the flowers. This gives a little more to your design.




What a beautiful collection this is, everything can be combined with each other and the colors are great. If you have not yet purchased this collection, this collection is definitely worth having in your range. 

 I hope that my design has given you an idea of ​​what you can do with this collection, among other things. Thanks for watching, see you next time.


1 comment:

Liesbeth said...

Mooie kleuren en mooi design