Saturday, April 24, 2021

Happy Place.....

 

Today I want to show you my entry on the second challenge at the Amy´s Challenge Group page!!  It´s a new group on facebook hosted by Amy Voorthuis...... Her challenge for this month is totally out of my comfort zone. 

" Making your own flowers "  

For my entry I those Prima Marketing "Flirty Fleur" and Scrapiniec Lasercut Chipboard, the most beautiful and best chipboard lasercut manufacturer! For the 2 homemade flowers I used a die.
 


 To create a tag is out of my comfort zone, but home-made flowers is so out of the box for me, but to be honest it was a great thing to do.

Some snap shot from my Tag / Designwork......



See the Lasercut Chipboard frames from Scrapiniec are they not gorgeous and the color is just perfect with the designpaper from Prima Marketing......

Thanks Amy for inviting me, challenge me and I hope there will be al lot of gorgeous new challenges!! 

No comments: