Saturday, March 13, 2021

Special Delivery.....

 


 Today I want to show you my entry on the first challenge at the Amy´s Challenge Group page!!  It´s a new group on facebook hosted by Amy Voorthuis......I've known Amy for a numbers of years and she is so inspiring, so I had to join this group to be challenged for some great work.

The challenge for the month of march is "create a tag with a photo on it", the challenge is based on here own design work were she was challenged by "Finnabair Art Recipe" and "More than Words"
 
For my entry I those Prima Marketing "Tales of You & Me" and Scrapiniec Lasercut Chipboard, the most beautiful and best chipboard lasercut manufacturer!


Creating a tag is not my forte, so I wanted to be challenged with beautiful paper and embellisments and although I say it myself which I never actually do, I am very satisfied with the end result.

  Some snap shot from my Tag / Designwork......



I love Prima Marketing flowers, they al fit together and the shapes are perfect for this design.


See the Lasercut Chipboard frames from Scrapiniec are the not gorgeous and the color is just perfect with the designpaper from Prima Marketing......

Thanks Amy for inviting me, challenge me and I hope there will be al lot of gorgeous new challenges!!  

 

1 comment:

Liesbeth said...

It's so beautyful I say to you so many times you are so talentend, what your hands touched it turns in to something beautiful. I love it!!!