Tuesday, May 29, 2018

"You Have My Heart" Kaisercraft May Blog Challenge.....


Today on my blog my entry on the Kaisercraft May Blog Challenge, for this designs I used 99%  Kaisercraft products. The collection I used was Fleur!! Special assignment this month is "create any papercraft project with an amazing sketch that was made for this month challenge!!


For my base I used a designsheet from the collection Fleur - Sweetie, for the design I used a piece of Fleur - XoXo, Happy Days and two small borders that you can find under every designsheet. The photo's are measured with a piece of Fleur - Happy Days, the smallest photo is increased with chipboard and I placed in de left corner a collectable from the Fleur collection.


For the rest of my design I used collectables van the Fleur collection some of them I increased and some of them I don't.

Some snapshot's from my design.



I hope you like my interpretation of this month sketch, I really enjoyed making it! Thanks for stopping by, take care and I will see you soon.....

1 comment:

Liesbeth said...

Beautiful layout Astrid! Love your work ❤