Thursday, January 4, 2018

The Best off 2017...........

Hi Everyone,
Just thought to reminisce on the past year.
2017 was an eventful year with ups and downs.
Up's 2017 -- designer for LGS, still on board @ Scrapplezier, and I'm going to be a granny.
Down's -- our dobermann Lana past away, treath on our freedom.
But still I'm very grateful for the life I've been given and I'm wishing all of us a 
healthy and peaceful new year!!
 May this world feel some much needed peace and may all of us send some love  into this world to make it a better place.

I've chosen 11 project that I made this past year!!
I tried to choose those projects that were meaningful to me or that brought  some meaning into my life!!

Thank you so much for all the support you have given me this past year.
 Have a happy and healthy new year!!!
 
 
Have a healthy, happy, peaceful and prosperous 2018!!!

1 comment:

Liesbeth said...

Mooie creaties trots