Tuesday, December 26, 2017

The Crate Paper designteam 2018 entry.............

Today’s post is one filled with photo's of my designteam entry of one of the greatest manufactur around the globe. Today's post has to be special, original and one of a kind, full of inspiratie en special technieks. Show them your style of scrapbooking and let them know how special there collections are!!!


First of all I have designed 3 layouts using the gorgeous collectie of Crate Paper / Maggi Holmes "Gather" Not only the papers but also all the chipboard, washi tape, emphera's etc are amazing to work with

Well let's get started :

First of all I want to show you the products I used : 


Gather Collection

Snow and Cocoa Collection

For my 3 layout designs I used the Gather Collection, a fun collection to work with. A real girly collection with a lot of extra items like chipboard, empherias, washi tape en thickers etc etc.





For my 2 cards I used the Snow and Cocoa collection, a collection with little birdie's, stars, christmas trees etc etc. This collection also has a lot of extra item's like die-cut pieces, chipboard, jar pockets, treat bags en a lot more.......


For my extra design I made some treat bags, they are so much fun to work witch. The treat bags are from the Snow and Cocoa collection. 


I love to work with material from 1 manufacturer, everything fits together no color difference. With the collections from Crate Paper you can let go your own imagination to make a great design. 

Take a closer look to a couple of my projects






Well I hope that you like my designes and most of all I hope I gave you a lot of inspiration to make amazing projects yourself......
 
Please keep your fingers crossed for me! Enjoy the rest of your christmas day.

No comments: