Thursday, May 18, 2017

Indigo Skies Double Diamond Fold Card with Scrapplezier.......

Today I want to share with you a Double Diamond Fold Card I designed with the Indigo Skies collection from Kaisercraft when I was inspired on Pinterest and You Tube!!

The Indigo Skies Collection has a Various shades of navy, cobalt and blue feature throughout our on trend Indigo Skies collection. Patterns inspired by the calmness of water weave their way through imagery of washed out denim, textured fabrics and distressed paint. The limited colour pallet of this range makes it adaptable to any craft project!
 
 
For my design I used black cardstock, paper pad collection 12"x12" Indigo Skies and collectables from the Indigo Skies Collection. For al de sizes  and how this techniec works you can go the te site of Scrapplezier at the site I placed a YouTube video from Colette special designer of Kaisercraft.

So the design and techniec is not mine, I only made it my one with the design paper en collectables!!!
 



 
Thanks for stopping by, take care and I will see you soon!!!

No comments: