Saturday, September 24, 2016

Vintage Journal Card with Meg's Garden.....

Goodmorning Everyone!

Today I want to share with you a card designed with papers from
Vintage Journal Collection from Meg's Garden
It's an Amazing paper collection and I really loved working with it.


So as you can see I used a lot of layers and different height's, beside that I also distressed
all the parts of this card. Distress Ink gave this card the finishing touch to this card.

The flowers from the flower part are a mix of Prima Marketing and Green Tara,
a perfect combination.....





Thank you so much for dropping by and taking a look at my little creation, if you 
want to see more creations with the Amazing paper collections from Meg's Garden 
please visit Meg's Gardens blog ,
you will find a lot of inspiration from all the girls!!

Take care and I will see you soon......

No comments: