Tuesday, July 12, 2016

Love You and Adore with Meg's Garden.....

It has been a while since I have put something on paper for Meg's Garden....
I could not find my scrap mojo, I was staring at papers and did not know what to do...

April 2016 I got a new contract from the company I used to work part time, a new 
contract means working full time. I can tell you working full time and being a 
full time mom and you are a scrapbooker..... it's hard very hard!!

Well for this design I used my design kit with the Rose Quartz collection.....amazing collection,
very romantic with soft pink colors!!!


I love working with the collections from Meg's Garden, they are so easy to work with....
everthing fits togheter!! And It has an amazing "Vintage" look.

On the photo you will see my youngest daughter "Chimène" she made this photo hereself....
Besides the beautiful papercollection from Meg's Garden I used a pretty awesome
  Sizzix punch - it's a hart and this punch fits perfectly with this collection.


I hope I have given a little inspiration for you to try Meg's Garden papers and
embellisments for your self. If you want to see more  hope over to
Meg's Garden blog and see what all the girls made!! 



If you are intrested to buy one of those gorgeous paper collections hope over

Thank you so much for visiting and enjoy the rest of the day,
take care......

2 comments:

Liesbeth said...

So beautiful Astrid

Liesbeth said...

So beautiful Astrid