Thursday, March 10, 2016

Chantilly Cream Card with Meg's Garden.....

Today I want to share with you my first DT project for Meg's Garden.....
From Australia I recieved a gorgeous paperline named Chantilly Cream,
it's a Vintage kind of collection, lovely flowers, ribbon, and a pearl string!!
Everthing is there to make some lovely DT-projects.


I started with Craft Cardstock, I added a couple of different design papers on top of it, the
second and fourth layer I raised with chipboard.
For further decoration I used Petaloo flowers, die's from Sizzix and Penny Black,
pearl string, ribbon and a lovely resin from Prima Marketing.





It's was a great pleasure to work with the gorgeous paper collection Chantilly Cream, 
my first time to work with a vintage collectie, the lovely creamy colors 
get me inspired.

I hope I have given a little inspiration for you to try Meg's Garden papers and
embellisments for your self. If you want to see more  hope over to
Meg's Garden blog and see what all the girls made!! 

If you are intrested to buy one of those gorgeous paper collections hope over

Thank you so much for visiting and enjoy the rest of the day,
take care......

No comments: