Thursday, December 4, 2014

Special made for Cards & Scrap

Today I want to share with you a Layout that I made for Cards & Scrap no. 16
For this layout I used the gorgeous "Limelight collection" from Kaisercraft,
Prima Marketing flowers & Prima Marketing Junkyard Findings.

I don't like all the Kaisercraft collections but some off them
I adore, with there gorgeous collectables.
Not all of the collections are a perfect matched with Prima
Marketing flower, but the Limelight collection is!!

For the background I used the gorgeous Limelight 12 x 12 "
Scrapbook paper First Step (2)  I mounted one on chipboard 12 x 12" with the Advanced Tape Glider,
and the other I cut in squares from 4 x 4 cm
I distressed the squares and put them 1 by 1 on my first background.
On this layout I used 1 photo, a photo with a smockey appearance,
a perfect match with Limelight and Prima Marketing.
Here some close up's


I hope you like it......
Astrid!!  

No comments: