Friday, May 10, 2024

Love you with Scrapaholics Chipboard........

 

 Hi Crafty Friends!!, Today I want to show you a new design for Scrapaholics Chipboard, for this design I used beautiful chipboard elements Decorative Scroll Frame, Fairy Wings and Love you more.

I edited the Chipboard Elements with a layer of Be Mine embossing powder from WoW, what I love about this treatment is that the natural color of the chipboard shows through.

For my designpaper I choose the collection "Pretty Mosaic" from Prima Marketing.

    

I dedicate this layout to my deceased doberman Lana, taken from us far too early. Due to an accident during our holiday in Belgium, she suffered a shattered foot/leg, which became fatal to her later in life. She died from the effects of osteoarthritis.


     Lana was our only Doberman who we adopted into our family from puppyhood on, her predecessors were all rescue Dobers.    

I still miss and love her very much and if I could bring her back I would immediately. I can say that letting go is the hardest thing there is. 


I hope that my design has given you an idea of ​​what you can do with amazing products from Scrapaholics Chipboard, and that you can match these chipboard elements/mini albums and design paper with almost all manufacturers.
 
Thanks for watching, take care and I hope to see you next time.

1 comment: