Tuesday, February 20, 2024

With this Ring for Scrapaholics Chipboard and 3Quarter Designs....

 

 Hi Crafty Friends!!, Today I want to show you a new design for Scrapaholics Chipboard, for this design I used beautiful chipboard elements Mini Arch Windows 1. and Leafy Flourish set 2.

I edited the Chipboard Elementen with 2 layers of Martha Steward Craft Paint a layer of Finnabair Micro Beads "Bronze" and a layer of Finnabair art alchemy antique brilliance wax "Lucky Emerald".

  The design paper/die-cuts I used for this layout comes from 3Quarter Designs "Our Vows" collection.


Chipboard from Scrapaholics are amazing elements to work with, you can edited them with a lot of products but you can also leave them naturel.


I hope that my design has given you an idea of ​​what you can do with amazing products from Scrapaholics Chipboard, and that you can match these chipboard elements/mini albums and design paper with almost all manufacturers.

 

Thanks for watching, take care and I hope to see you next time.