Monday, October 30, 2023

Sunflower Elixir with 3Quarter Designs.....

 

Hi Crafty Friends!!, Today I want to show you a new design for 3Quarter Designs using a amazing Collection "Sunflower Elixer". I love those different kind of yellow tones.

A design with designpaper, die-cuts, paper flowers and fabric flowers. Sunflowers don't give me a summer feeling but an autumn feeling. That's why I choose foto with a sunny autumn vibe.

  I chose an amazing background with lots of sunflowers, sunflowers give me a autumn feeling.

    With the exception of the background, I then increased 
all layers with cardboard.
    The flowers are also raised so that you can also slide 
elements under them.
 

The photo I used for this design is made for this collection....I love her looks and the colour of her eyes are so amazing!!

I hope that my design has given you an idea of ​​what you can do with amazing products from 3Quarter Design, paper collection are a lot of fun to play with.

Thanks for visiting my blog, take care and I hope to see you soon.

1 comment:

Liesbeth said...

Brings me back to the summier with these colors beautiful