Monday, April 10, 2023

"Dobermann" I love this dog breed with Srapaholics Chipboard

  Hi Crafty Friends!!, Today I want to show you a new design for Scrapaholics Chipboard, for this design I used beautiful chipboard elements SC Doillies, SC Boho Arrow Set and SC Lattice Panel.

  I have edited chipboard elements with 1 layer of Heavy Black Gesso and 1 layer of Metallique Wax "Old Silver".

 All the paper layers are Laser Cut's from the Vintage Artistry Mango collection, Rub-ons from the Spectrum Sherbet collection and Roughly Sewn collection.

    I made the flowers myself with packaging material from the Vintage Artistry Mango collection and a die. The heart of the flower is a mini gear that I made with a mould from Prima Marketing, I edited 1 layer of black gesso and 1 layer of Metallique wax "Old Silver" and put some beats arround it.

Some Snapshots:  

 

I hope that my design has given you an idea of ​​what you can do with amazing products from Scrapaholics Chipboard, and that you can match these chipboard elements/mini albums and design paper with almost all manufacturers.  

Thanks for visiting my blog, take care and I hope to see you soon.

    PS The photo used for this layout comes from the Internet, so the dobermann is not MY dog!!

1 comment:

Liesbeth said...

What amazing design, With your favorite breed