Sunday, June 19, 2022

Smile Today with Scrapaholics Chipboard.....

 

Hi Crafty Friends!, Today I want to show you my latest design for Scrapaholics Chipboard, for this design I used beautiful chipboard elements SC-Brick Pieces, SC-Blossoms and SC-Life moments Word Set.

I combined the scrapaholics chipboard elements with 1 of the biggest manufacturer from the Scrapbook world "Prima Marketing" - "Butterfly collection". with lots of flowers, dots stickers and designpaper!!

 

I kept the chipboard pieces from Scrapaholics there original color, behind the blossoms chipboard pieces I added a piece of designpaper so I created amazing flowers.


Amazing how the colors combine with each other, so that's why the chipboard pieces don't need any other color!!!

Some Snapshot from my design:


I hope that my design has given you an idea of ​​what you can do with amazing products from Scrapaholics Chipboard, and that you can match these chipboard elements with almost all manufacturers.  Thanks for watching, see you next time.

1 comment:

Liesbeth Van Bussel said...

I love the colors and what a amazing design