Monday, August 2, 2021

Take me to the Sea with Scrapaholics Chipboard.....

 

Hi crafty friends!  today sharing a Sea-Breeze layout using the Stamperia Romantic Sea Dream Paper Pack Collection, Scrapaholics Chipboard Seashell and Prima Marketing Golden Coast Flowers. 


For the background I used the double face sheet Romantic Sea Dream Whale, on top of that lost of different piece with different sizes from the same paper pack!


I matted the photo with double face sheet Romantic Sea Dream rounds, raised with cardboard, processed a lot of flowers and diecuts underneath and on topp.


 Some snapshots...


Have I inspired you enough with my design, to also work with the Amazing chipboard pieces from Scrapaholics Chipboard. If so, visit the blog of Scrapaholics Chipboard and see what beautiful design the design team creates for you with amazing details like chipboard pieces. Take care hope to see you soon.