Sunday, February 21, 2021

Enjoying Life......

 

Today a Clean and Simple design with the gorgeous Simple Stories collection I'am. I really love the bright colours with a touch of black/creamy white. This girly girl collection is amazing with smokey pictures/photo's but also with black and white photo's/pictures. For this design I used the last one, black and white with in the centre my youngest daughter Chimène!!

For this design I used a white cardstock (Bazill) as the background, the first layer are strips of multiple design paper sheets. At first I atted a small strip of designpaper around the photo and I increased the photo just a little bit with chipboard. So I've you can see I didn't place the photo in the centre and I also didn't place the photo straight on my page. It gives me and also my page a more playful feeling!!

Around the photo but also on the design paper strips I atted die-cut elements, not to much because when your designpaper is very crowded it is better to apply less embellisments/die-cuts because then the attention is completely lost. But that's my opinion!

Finally, I want to show you some detailed photo's......

 



I hope I have inspired you with this design that clean and simple can be as beautiful as mixed media etc etc, thansk for visiting my blog, take care and I will see you soon with a compleet new design. 


No comments: