Monday, April 1, 2019

Shine Bright April 2019 Challenge at Let's get Sketchy.....


Hello all it's time to reveal our April challenge and it is of course a sketch by Brenshevia.


For my design I used the gorgeous paper collection from Cocoa Vanilla -- Midnight, great colors and amazing to combine with colored photo's & black and white photo's.


 The die cut ephemera's, chipboard pieces, clear stickers, die cut titles, accessory stickers are a true addition to this collection.



So as you can see I made some changes,  I placed the photo vertical instead of horizontal and I placed textstrips on my page!!




I hope you like my design-layout but most of all I hope I gave you enough inspiration to join us at Let's get Sketchy.





I´ve you like sketches and you what to be a guest designer for one challenge
 come and join us and show us your work. Thanks for stopping by, take 
care and I will see you soon!!


2 comments: