Sunday, March 10, 2019

The Light of my Life with the Studio........

Hey Everyone,

Today I am sharing a challenge that we’re hosting over at The Studio – and it’s a challenge with very fun doing part - Fussy Cutting!!

I decided that I wanted to use Crate Paper - Maggi Holmes - Willow Lane



For my base I used white Bazzill Cardstock and I fussy cut all the flowers from the design sheet Crate paper
Maggi Holmes - "Blossom" On the photo you can see my granddaughter Jealee Diana......

Some snapshot!!





Now that I have shown you my design I hope that I gave you enough inspiration to work with the sketch, Thanks for stopping by, take care and I will see you soon.







3 comments:

Tracey said...

The fussy cut back looks fabulous, such a pretty page!

Dora said...

Mooie layout

Liesbeth said...

Beautyfull