Sunday, May 6, 2018

My Little Princess..........

A new design on my blog today a very special one because it's my first design of my granddaughter Jealee Diana, 4 month's old!! For my design I used the gorgeous Fairy Garden collection from Kaisercraft. With this collection you make a step into a whimsical wonderland where fairy tales and magic come alive! Delicate florals and magical fairies dance across the pretty pastel pages of this precious collection. With a dash of pixie dust, Fairy Garden is a place where dreams really do come true!


Jealee Diana was born on december 31 2017, she is my first grandchild and she was so tiny and cute, she has tiny elf/fairy ears that why I choose this collection for here.



For my my I used two designsheets "Fairy Garden Fantasy" and "Fairy Garden Mistify", I cut off from the Mistify sheet on 4 sides 0,5 cm and I punched some piece on the left side and on the bottom.



I made my design with a lot of collectables and text strip stickers, some of the collectables are increased with chipboard. Finally, I added a few self-adhesive pearl jewels. Those pearls are from the Queen & Co collection.



Thanks for stopping by, take care and I hope I will see you soon!!

2 comments:

Liesbeth said...

So gorgeous layout from your grandchild!!she is so amazingly beautiful.❤

Valjene Proctor said...

Love this collection and love your layout