Monday, October 16, 2017

October 15th Challenge with Let get Sketchy........

It's time for our October 15th. challenge at Let's get Sketchy. A great reveal again with a sketch that's made by Brenshevia. For this challenge I used a gorgeous paper collection made by Glitz Design "Carpe Diem" A real baby-girl collection with white, pink and light blue colors!! 


For my base I used a white sheet of cardstock, for my design I used some different kind of sheets van de Carpe Diem collectie and collectables from the same collectables.
On the photo you can see my youngest daughter Chimène and she made this picture herself, she is one of my 3 beautiful baby's!!

I made some snapshots of this design :



To get all of this I used this sketch from Brenshevia :


I hope you like my design and the most inportent thinks is I hope I gave you enough inspiration to join this challenge and win some amazing prizes. So if you like sketches and you want te be challenged, make sure you pop on over to Let's get Sketchy!!

Thanks for stopping by, take care and I will see you soon.......

1 comment:

Tracey said...

Love the simplicity of your gorgeous layout! Beautiful!